Class Field Modifiers
- public: Fields with the public modifier are accessable from all classes.
- protected: Fields with the protected modifier are accessable from classes in the same package and subclasses.
- private: Fields with the private modifier are accessable only from the class in which they are declared.
- no modifier: Fields without a modifier are accessable from the same package.
- transient: Field doesn't get saved or loaded when using object serialization.
- volatile: Field data consistency is maintained in multi-threaded environments.
- static: Field is accessed by using the class name, not by using an instance of the class. One value shared by the class.
- final: Field is a constant; once the value is initialized it can't be re-assigned anywhere at any time.